Inshore and offshore fishing in Galapagos Islands
Galapagos is a true year round striped marlin destination. However best months to target blue, black and striped marlin are December to April when seas are warmest and calmest. Come and enjoy fishing at Galápagos Island and live this unforgettable fishing experience with Rosa Blanca Yatch.
- We offer the best service onboard ROSA BLANCA YATCH, the first comfortable and suitable boat for fishing. Its aerodinamic designed interior and attention to fine detail immediately distinguish it from its competitors.
- We offer DAY TRIP or FISHING PACKAGES
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction
- Our boat fullfills the GNP Authorization, Safety regulations set by the maritime authority, Environmental and tourism regulations for experimental fishing activity.
Technical especificacitions• Glass Material________________Fiberglass.
• Engines_______________________2 X 300 HP.
• Generator_____________________8 Kw.
• Length________________________12 MTRS.
• Beam__________________________12 MTRS.
• Maximum speed_________________30 knots per hour.
• Cruising speed________________22 knots speed.
• Autonomy______________________10 hours.
• Capacity______________________10 passengers.
Our service includes• Private boat with local fishing guide.
• All rods, reels and tackle provided.
• Lurecast, troll or handline for a variety of species.
• Fresh ceviche and sashimi prepared onboard.
FISHING SEASON IN THE Galapagos Islands:
• Striped Marlin: February – June, believe it or not, could go from 10 to 50 a day, this is the peak season
however you can catch Striped Marlin during any month.
• Blue Marlin: Mid-March to late August is the highest season but just as Striped Marlin, you find it any
• Black and Yellow Fin Tuna, as well as Wahoo, and Dorado(Mahi-Mahi).
Complementary activities• Snorkeling.
• Walking the sites established by PNG.
• Experiential fishing.